18th October 2020 - 25th October 2020
- Lunar, the Nordic bank which has more than 200k customers in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway raises €40 million Series C investment to jump BNPL space
- PayPal enters into the cryptocurrency world
- Mox is a month old and Hong Kong-based virtual bank released an infographic about how they perform in their first month
- insha raises a €2.5 million seed round led by Param
- Visa's Tap to Phone enables businesses to accept contactless payments on any NFC-enabled Android device with no need for additional hardware
- Another pilot for fingerprint biometric card in Asia
- Klar, a challenger bank in Mexico, closed on $15 million in Series A funding led by Prosus Ventures with participation from also former investor Quona Capital
- Central Bank of Bahrain launching a fintech lab: FinHub 973
- Monzo launched their newest account type Monzo Premium and it comes with a metal card
- FinTech Innovation Lab New York accepting applicants for 2021
- Breitling started using Ethereum-based blockchain
- Varo Bank is introducing Varo Advance
Gen Z dishes on what they’re looking for in a bank & how they’re taking control of their financial futures.
Mastercard's new feature enables banks to equip people with carbon footprint data and insights to help inform consumer spending and offer ways to contribute to reforestation.